Tuesday, December 13, 2005

PHOTOGRAPHERS ARE AWESOME:)

What a great day it was today. Bumatay and JT drove up to Santa Barbara and met Tim, Dane, Jordan, Mike and Anna Costa, and myself for lunch today. It was great just talking and hearing about everyones business. Everyone had sooooo much to offer. I always feel like I take away so much more then I can ever give. It was great meeting/catching up with everyone. Hopefully I will be able to drive down to the OC on Tuesday:)

As soon as I figure out how to link everones name to their website I will. One step at a time:)



4 Comments:

Blogger JeffersonTodd said...

LOL!! Thanks for posting the wonderful shot of me eating those wonderful garlic rolls!!

I had a blast hanging out with everyone and also finally getting to see a little of what Santa Barbara is all about!

Thanks for callin' everyone for me!

Can't wait for the party in Feb.

JT

10:14 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Thought you would like that picture of you:) Ha HA!!!!

I love orgainizing so anytime you are in the area definitely let me know and I will get a group together. Come back soon!!!

I am definitely getting excited about February as well!!!!!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Amy! It's funny, I was just thinking about switching as well! Might just have to do that!

10:54 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

I really think the blogs look so much nicer, however finding the time to make it nice is going to be the problem:) Definitely switch when you can:)

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home