Thursday, December 15, 2005

HAVING WAY TO MUCH FUN WITH MARY JANE

This Christmas season has been one of the best Christmas seasons ever:) Why?????? Because I have gotten to spend sooooo much time with Mary Jane. Of course we have our serious times, but most of the time is spent laughing.

My stomach hurts from all the laughter. So tonight we met our friend Joey for dinner, and on the way there we took tons of self portraits. I have only had my little camera for a couple of weeks and I already see an improvement in the self portraits that we take. Can't wait to do a group/self portrait, now that has to be challenging!!!!!!!!

So here is just a little glimpse of all the fun we are having......YAAAAA!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger amynave said...

Wait you are leaving for two weeks:( Don't say that again!!!!! It makes me sad:(

Are you sure you can't go to Canada????? Come on, ditch Ryan.... HA HA!!! Just kisdding, don't let that boy go he is a keeper:)

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home