Sunday, January 08, 2006

Having the time of my life:)


This is my first post while I am in Canada. Gary Fong invited me, David Jay, Mike and Julie Colon, and David and Kassandra Beckstead to his Raven Creek Estate. We have been spoiled with an amazing place to stay and amazing generosity shown by Gary. Today we went skiing. I have never laughed so hard.
I don't have any pictures because I was afraid that I would fall on my camera and break it. Maybe I will bring it tomorrow because I am feeling more confident:) ha ha, ya right:) Tonight we are going to play poker. I hope to take them all down:) Just kidding, I am all talk:) More pictures tomorrow!!!!!! Gotta go eat Pizza and play poker. woooohooooo!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger || davidjay || said...

:) Riding the "Gorgonzola" was so fun too!

11:32 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

It sure was:) Your SOOOOOOO funny David Jay - great times forsure:) Very sad thought that I have to say goodby today:(

11:53 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

Melissa,
I can't even begin to tell you what a blast I had. I am so thankful to have you all in my life. Lets plan on this summer. Running around the lake forsure????

12:59 AM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

SPRING! Summer is tooo long to wait!!!!

2:07 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

OK LETS START PLANNING:P

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home