Thursday, January 12, 2006

First Day Home......

Last night DJ and I returned to sweet home Santa Barbara. Today I keep thinking about the amazing time that I had this last week. Hopefully we can go back during the summer. That way I have something to look forward to:) yaaaaaaa!!!! I really enjoyed myself. Why????? Because everyone there was so amazing and there never was a dull moment. Thanks soooo much Gary and Melissa, you two are so WOW!!!!! No other way to explain it:)

By the way Mike Colon took this photograph:)


Even though I was sad about leaving I came back to SB with a lot to catch up on, so that kept me busy. Contacting an owner at a bridal boutique, talking to a bride, and finishing up a wedding album are just several of the many things that I did. Oh ya and I went to the gym (man I missed the gym). I am going to start a daily business journal of what I do so that I can look back at it in about a year and say WOW I did all that:) Or at least that's what I hope I will say:)

2 Comments:

Blogger || davidjay || said...

do you have your tickets for next time? lol.... :)

12:28 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

Funny boy!!!!:) I am checking on that today:P You will thank me one day that I am such a planner:)ha ha!!!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home