Sunday, January 29, 2006

Ninja/ Geisha Party!!!!!


Last night I went to my friends Ninja and Geisha party. Wow, everyone really got into their parts, it was great. Me and my two roommates went as sexy Ninja girls, or at least that is what we called our outfits. All three of us had tattoos, Luna's meant assassin, Nicky's meant Jesus, and mine meant love. He he!! I think we were the only girls dressed as Ninjas, go figure:) That would be the Bath House girls.

My roommate Luna was bugging me to sing Karaoke, and I was getting super embarrassed and red just thinking about it. I think if she had bugged me a little more I would have gone, but karaoke started to die down so I was off the hook, thank goodness.

Here is a quick slide show of the wonderful time that I had there, what a blast!!!!

NINJA PARTY:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home