Saturday, January 21, 2006

First wedding of the year:)


So yesterday I assisted Tim Halberg with one of his weddings. I seriously felt like I hadn't shot a wedding for years, so it was great to get back in the swing of things:) The bride was so nice and I don't think I ever saw her stress once, she was very low key, which was perfect. Here are a couple of shots that I took. I have some creative shots of Tim chimping, I will post those tomorrow because tonight I am going line dancing with Mary Jane, and Jen Turner. Jen is new to the OSP and SB so we thought we would show her around:)

4 Comments:

Blogger || davidjay || said...

of course she didn't stress....somebody is passing her the pipe! LOL

The perception of stress tends to be relative too...

hahaha.... j/k

2:37 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

He he he he!!!! Oh David Jay, You are sooo funny. Glad you put the j/k, otherwise I was going to fly to Austin and beat you:0mooohaaahaaa!!!!!

Hey guess what, I think I am stressing less:)

4:17 PM  
Blogger Tim Halberg said...

There'd better not be any pics of me chimping...

8:51 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Ohhhhh buddy, just wait till tomorrow:) he he he!!!!

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home