Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Blessed Everyday


Today was one of those days where I am reminded that I am blessed sooooo much every single day. My day first started out when my phone rang at 8:00 in the morning, oh yes it was my parents:) They are so funny, they call me like three times a day. Sometimes I think I get frustrated, but then I am reminded that I am so blessed to have parents who love me and care about me. So whatever they can call as manytimes as they want. The questions is, will I answer. He he!!!!

Anther great thing that happened was my web designer called me this morning as well. He told me that everything is on track and that my new website should be up on March 31st. Ohhhhhh I am sooo excited.

So many other great things happened today as well (like three other things). Sorry, I gotta leave you in suspense. Anyways it was a great day and I feel so blessed:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home