Friday, January 20, 2006

Jay Leno Baby

STOLE THIS FROM GARY'S BLOG. HE HE!!!!!
So today Janey calls and asks if I wanna go to LA today. At first I was thinking hmmmmmmm, but that didn't last long for the next thing I knew we were driving to LA so that we could meet up with Gary, Melissa, Jessica, DJ, Mike, and two of Missy's friends for the Jay Leno show. I have never been to a live TV broadcasting before, so I was very excited. The guest star was Jennifer Lopez, and she waved at me and Janey. Well at least we think she did:) We had such a great time, thanks Gary for the invite and thanks again for dinner.

Here are a couple more images

Janey girl, you are the best:)








Oh David Jay, don't hide from the camera:)

2 Comments:

Blogger || davidjay || said...

LOL - what a Riot!

1:51 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

Wasn't that sooooo much fun:)????? You looked like you were freezing in the top picture, were you cold????ha ha!!!

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home