Saturday, April 29, 2006

"The beginning of the rest of your lives"






So I just got back from shooting a wedding with Mary Jane. I love assisting Janey because we are always laughing so hard at events that our happening, ourselves, or who knows what:) Well with this wedding we serisouly had the most glamourous bride. You just couldn't take a bad picture of her, which made our job super easy:) She was also a very laid back bride, which was an added bonus:)

The kids were absolutely adorable. The little boy in the hat was our little buddy. He kept following us around because he loved getting his picture taken. I have like five series of him. LOL


I'll post more tomorrow but I need to finish an album and go to bed so that I don't fall asleep in church tomorrow:) Night all!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger || davidjay || said...

Great shots! I almost went to the wedding!

12:00 AM  
Blogger J@KE said...

Those are great shots!!!!

Shooting people who are.... (first of all) gorgeous and photogenic is just a blessing because all brides are beautiful but don't always look good through the lens (you know what I mean) and to have them cooperate is just..... a blessing so you are truly blessed and the pictures show it.

can't wait to see the rest.....

J@KE

10:56 AM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

great stuff! Did you wear pink? or brown?

amber

7:44 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Oh!! Those are awesome Amy!!:)
The little kids are soooo cute!!

7:11 AM  
Blogger c r y s t a l said...

Great stuff, girl!! how stinkin' adorable are those KIDS!!! gosh, I just wanna squeeze 'em!! :)

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home