Tuesday, April 11, 2006

An Update on what's going on at WPPI:)




All I can say is WOW!!!!!! SO many amazing things have been going on at WPPI. I am exhausted and can hardly keep my eyes open. I actually am calling it a night because I am soooooo tired and it's only 12:30 or so. So far it has been a whirl wind. I ran to my plane on Saturday to meet up with Janey. I almost didn't make my flight, but think heavens I did. We met up with friends and went to Mike Colons seminar, which was amazing. The next day I worked in Gary Fong's booth, which was a blast and then I got to hear him and Beckstead speak. They seriooously got me soooooo motivated and excited about my business again. Then I rushed over to see David Jay speak. It too was sooooooo amazing, and I can't even begin to tell you just how proud I was of him.



Lets see after that we have had an OSP Party, many amazing meals with friends and great parties. Tonight I had an amazing meal with Melissa, Gary, Amber, Nathan, and Janey. We all laughed sooooo much that my stomach hurts.
Tomorrow we will finally go dancing, but tonight I am getting some sleep. night:)

3 Comments:

Blogger J@KE said...

Too fun!!! Wish I could've come. Maybe next time.

J@KE

5:01 PM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

:) Sorry for being mean to you when I was sleeping.

1:31 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

If you promise not to do that again David Jay, then I'll for give you:)

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home