Saturday, April 22, 2006

Hanging with the girls:)

Janey and Kristen are sooooo amazing and I always have a blast when I hang with them. We went to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner and then we went swing dancing at the Carillo Recreation Center, where we danced our hearts out. Seriously I could dance every day all day long. hehe.... Ok maybe not that much, but any ways it was so fun hanging with you girls and I can't wait for next time.......

Here are a few pics from dinner.




Also, a big thank you to the lady who offered to take our picture. I think she saw me struggling to fit all three of us in the frame. LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger Shyla said...

Lokin' Hot Hot Hot!! Remind me why you are all single again? ;)

8:05 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

Actually I think that was DJ's Idea:)

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home