Tuesday, April 18, 2006

An evening out:)


SO this last weekend I went home to spend Easter with my family. It was the first year that my sister Mandy wasn't there to help me cook and clean (LOL) so I was bummed:) Anyways, I had a great time with my parents and dinner was great!!!!!!

I forgot to take pictures on Easter, probably because I was busy cooking and cleaning, but I did take a picture on Saturday evening. My parents took me to an extremely nice dinner that was held in Fullerton by an organization called Pacific Justice Institute. Pacific Justice is a Christian organization that defends our constitutional rights to religious freedom. It is an amazing organization and I was definitely encouraged.

Check it out

P.S. Isn't my mom sooooo cute. I love how she posed for the picture. hehe!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Carl said...

what a cute family!!!!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

I now see where you get your good looks, Amy! :)

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home