Friday, June 09, 2006

It's great to be alive and kicking:)



I'm still in Canada having the time of my life and yesterday we all went bowling and had such an amazing time. It was Gary's first time bowling and he did really good. But lets get down to the real reason for this post and it's because I beat DJ in bowling. At first it was all fun and games and then I saw that competitive look in his eye and I knew from that moment on that it was ON!!!!! I really had to control myself and not beat him to bad because I was afraid he would start to cry:) LOL.....

So, how does it feel to loose to DazzleAim???????? But seriously DJ a pink ball and that form how did you think you were going to win??????:)

On the screen you will see
Blondbombshell - which was Janey
Creampuff - DJ
Dazzle AIm - ME
Guttergirl - Kassandra


In the Photo starting from the left is
DJ, ME, Janey, Gary, Melissa, Keats, Kassandra, David:) You guys are the best and I am going to miss you all:)

Janey------- DON'T LEAVE:)

P.S. DJ took this pic......

3 Comments:

Blogger Shyla said...

Haha... you guys are just too hilarious!
Congratulations AIMS!!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Josh Newton said...

AMY!!

I'm so jealous you got to go to Canada with all those guys!! That sounds like SUCH a freakin awesome time, I love it! You were right next door to me in Alaska, isn't up north GREAT?! I hope you're doin well, peace!!

12:00 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

Josh, are you in Alaska the whole summer?

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home