Saturday, May 27, 2006

Definitely in LOVE:)









This couple that Janey and I shot today were so beautiful, sweet, and man on were they in love. Even when I shot their engagement photos I thought to myself "shooting your wedding is going to be a piece of cake". Well at least photographing the two of them was. I love how they are so comfortable around the camera and at one point I said pretend I'm not here. (kinda cheesey I know, but it totally worked). They totally went into a about us mode and forgot about everything else around them, it was so beautiful:)

I'll post a slideshow tomorro:) Goodnight all.

P.S. Thank you Janey soooooo much for shooting with me. CHALLENGE US:) - um it can't be done:) LOL

5 Comments:

Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Are you guys ALWAYS shooting together these days??? Super cool... You should team up and be the GirlPower Team or something :)

Good stuff.

amber

9:37 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Aims....Is this why you werent at church today??? ;) I looked for you!

4:43 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Ya, I was a little tired today. I went wine tasting instead:) LOL... But, I wanna see you tomorrow forsure.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Tim Co. said...

another awesome one from amy and janet - i'm really loving that 2nd and that last image!

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home