Sunday, May 28, 2006

What a great day:)



Today I went wine tasting with my friends Jensen, Anita, Tim, and Cheryl. We had such a great time. Jensen is a wedding photographer who use to live in Santa Barbara but he moved to Denver Colorado. He is such a great friend and I miss him so much. He seriously calls me every one to two weeks just to say hi and to see how I am doing, now that is a true friend. He is so positive and I know that whenever we have plans to hang out we are going to have so much fun. I love talking to him about his business because he is a master of marketing and I am so encouraged by how he runs his business.

So first Jensen took me and Anite to Cold Springs Tanvern for some amazing tri-tip sandwiches, and then we met Cheryl and Tim for some crazy wine tasting. It was a perfect, super relaxing day, which is exactly what I needed.

Thanks again for everything and I can't wait to hang with you all again.

1 Comments:

Blogger J@KE said...

Too fun!

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home