Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Back to Sunny California...











The last nine days have been amazing. Hanging with my family, eating a ton, sleeping, working out, the list goes on. I'm now in the Boise Airport headed to Oakland where I will spend New Years with Rob and his family. I'm excited! I won't have any internet access for the next three days. Crazy huh?:) I'll be sure to post pics of my time in Sacramento as well, but until then here's a few others that I took this last week.

As 2009 approaches I challenge you to think about what you'd like to do differently. Whether that be what you'd like to change in your life or a way you can make a difference. It doesn't have to be big. Small is good to:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice photos! Interesting lifestyle!

7:40 AM  
Blogger Emily S Crawford said...

I miss Idaho!! And I miss you...come home :) Sweet pictures!

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home