Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Janey and Marky Poo are married:)








The last four days have been a wonderful whirlwind. Janey and Mark got married on 8.8.08. They had four days planned of hiking, luncheons, BBQ's, you name it. The day of their wedding they had a very intimate ceremony and reception with 35 of their closest friends and family. It was an amazing week and I couldn't be more happier for them. I have known Janey for awhile now and she's one of the most amazing people I have ever met. She should write a book on how to be a best friend because being a friend is one of the many areas of where she shines. I never thought anyone would be worthy enough to marry Janey but when Mark came into her life I knew he was perfect for her and he's SOOOOO AMAZING!

I love you guys! You're the meaning in my life you're my inspiration, LALALALALALALALAL!!


Here's a few pics that I've grabbed from blogs and face books from the past week. I was having the time of my life with all our close friends and didn't think to even take my camera. LOL... I knew everything would be documented and it was:)


Click here to see the toast I gave. I wasn't sure I could make it through the whole thing but I did. YAY

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I just don't even know how to thank you for being the most amazing friend! Words just can't even begin to express my gratitude. You mean the world to me. Thank you for being so wonderful and being by side through the thick and thin! You are the meaning in my life...you are the inspiration. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home