Saturday, January 14, 2006

Back in the swing of things......


After being on vacation I am always soooo refreshed with soooo many ideas. I seriously haven't left the house hardly at all. My roommates keep saying "she's right where I left her". I finished up two albums, finished my speech proposal for Pictage and wrote a bio. Yaaaaa!!!!! Here is one of the pages that I designed. I love squares. When I get married I am going to design my whole album with square images:) ha ha, am I dreaming or what:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Holritz Photography said...

You're so cool Amy :) Are we gonna get to hear you speak in Atlanta???

SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!

amber

3:55 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

I am thinking about submitting a speach proposal. I will just have to see where God leads me. I can't wait to hang with you guys as well:) I'll hang with you girls during the day while the guys are at the seminar. AHHHHHH!!!! I can't wait.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home