Sunday, January 29, 2006

This Couple ROCKS:)


So today was my first engagement session where I had never met the couple before. So of course I was a little nervous. To top it off my tire was super low and every gas station that I went to was either under contruction or the air machine didn't work. It was crazy. But everything worked out. Angie and Jason are one of the nicest/outgoing couples that I have ever met. The love is just there and there was no forcing poses or smiles with them. Everything came natural to them, which made my job so easy:) After spending several hours with them today it made me even more excited to photograph their wedding. Ohhh I can't wait. I love shooting...... Here are a couple of the shots from today. I will have a slideshow up tomorrow. RIght now I am going to bed, I am soooooo tired..... I think I had four hours of sleep last night. WOW!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Sweet! You rock!

amber

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home