Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The most amazing family:)


Today I had the privilege to photograph Todd, Elisa, and their adorable little boy Keifer:) I don't think I stopped smiling the whole time that I was shooting. They were also the easiest family to photograph, because everything came natural to them and I didn't have to pose them at all. Todd is such a good guy and you can tell that his family means the world to him. Elisa has to be the sweetest person I have ever met, and I so wish she lived closer. Keifer, is the cutest little boy EVER with so much life in him. When I have kids I hope they are half as cute as little Keifer:) Here are a couple images from today.......


4 Comments:

Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Really nice... love the walking away shot!

amber

2:00 AM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

Those are soo cute! You're so awesome for doing that!

....swing by whenever for the projector!

uRock!

:)

2:02 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Makes you want to have kids doesn't it:)

10:56 PM  
Blogger Daniel J. Watkins said...

Awesome shots Amy! So where did ya get the dilapidated boat prop? :)

Yeah, kids are great. I highly recommend them...oh, 99.44% of the time!

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home