Wednesday, March 22, 2006

So Encouraging:)

You know how sometimes in life you have your moments where encouragement is definitely needed, well that was my week last week:( But the Lord is good and I have definitely been encouraged through Him. Anyways, I went to Brooks last night to listen to a guest speaker, by the name of Arthur Renvill. Arthur Renville is an amazing speaker who can make you laugh and cry. he he!!! Anyways, he is full of wisdom and I was totally inspired. Here are some of his amazing one liners that made me stop and think a while.

"It's not about your destination it's about your great journey."

"Every moment in our lives happens for a reason, you have to deal with it and run with it."

"It's what's in your heart and spins in your head that makes a difference."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home