Sunday, March 05, 2006

Saving Lives Changing the World -




This morning when I woke up I was so surprised to see this short Video Clip that David Jay made for Thirst Relief International. It is a project that he's invlolved in with Mike Colon. They captured/documented all these villages that are in need of purified water. Their water is so poluted. Can you imagine not being able to grab a drink of water whenever you wanted. I can't even imagine, I mean I am constantly drinking water and then complain when I have to drink the Santa Barbara water because it taste funny. But for everyone else in Brazil, it is a life or death situation.


Anyways, I was so blown away when I saw this amazing video cliip. I can't wait to see more at WPPI. So for those who are still on the fence about going, this clip should make you want to go even more:) Until then if you are interested in bringing water to a family, you can go here. I still can't believe that it only cost $50 to support and save lives. WOW!

Thanks you guys for sharing this with all of us and I can't wait to see the rest at WPPI!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home