Monday, February 27, 2006

Crazy week ahead!!!!!! Love it!!!!:)


So I just got off the phone with Mary Jane a little bit ago and we are sooooooo excited about this coming week.. We have a fun filled week ahead of us. We have decided to reward ourselves for the hard work that we do. he he!!!! So we have Pilates, swing dancing, line dancing, photoshoot, and hopefully a Simple Photo Minute all lined up for this week. Not to mention an engagement session that I have this week with one of my dearest friends who is coming into town. Marie is from Atlanta and I haven't seen her since June. We went to Brooks together for three years and she was also my roommate for two of those years. Ohhhhh I am getting excited!!!!

Marie is very photogenic (as you can tell) and loves being in front of the camera, so we are both very excited about this coming week!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger || davidjay || said...

Pilates is how you reward yourself??? Crazy! I was just thinking about getting a massage! Haha... I can't wait to see the Simple Photo Minute!!!

12:38 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

We are on a fitness kick:) he he!!!! You can join us tomorrow if you want:) he he!!

Massage..... Have you been working hard, like lifting weights. Is that why you are thinking about getting one??? :P

Ya we were laughing so hard about our simple photo minute, we are the biggest Dorks!!!!!!

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home