Friday, February 24, 2006

In love with so many photographers


SO yesterday I got to hang with tons of amazing photographers from all over the United States. I seriously heart everyone of them. It was so great walking into the room and having all these amazing people, most of whom I had never met before, run up to me and give me the biggest hugs. Everyone felt like family, it was great!!!!!!


I would have to say that every moment was great, except for when I had to leave, and also the drive back was a bummer. Thanks to Chris Humphrey he stayed awake, most of the time, and definitely kept me awake:) Thanks Chris you are a life saver!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger JeffersonTodd said...

It was great being able to spend some more time in SB with you. Thanks for being their for my first Sushi dinner too!!!

You're Awesome!!!

7:30 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Hey It was so great seeing you the other night. You need to come down more often:)

You were such a great sport in allowing us to go to sushi!!!!

Hope to see you soon!!!!!!!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home