Monday, April 03, 2006

Hanging with friends:)



So tonight Shaun Austin, from LA Photo was in Santa Barbara with his wife Jamie. They were shooting an engagement session today and as soon as they were done they met me, David Jay, Janey, Tim, and Cheryl for dinner at this Thai restaurant. I was soooo excited because I actually remembered to bring my little point and shoot. I had a great time hanging out with everyone and I can't wait to do it again soon. I know I keep saying this but WPPI BABY, here we come:)

Ok I am off to bed. I have a pretty early morning. hehe!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger || davidjay || said...

That's awesome!!! So much fun hangin with you guys!

1:55 AM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

STOP HAVING PARTIES WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!!!


:) love ya!

amber

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home