Sunday, April 02, 2006

Memories of when I was 16:)


When I was 16 I went on a mission trip to the Vanuatu Islands. I had a choice to either go on a drama team or a work team and of course I picked the work team:) It was such an amazing experience and some day I hope to go back. We bathed from buckets, slept in tents, made bricks, and built a church for two months. Anyways the reason why I bring this up is I randomly went to the Teen Missions International website tonight and I found a Picture of me with my mission team. Wow I couldn't believe they still had my team's picture up. Guess which one is me. You will never guess. This was during boot camp where we had to get up every morning at 5:00 to run an obstacle course. Lets just say I wasn't very pretty to look at:)

If you want to read more about my team and what we did go HERE(Vanuatu 99027).

Ok do you give up??? I am on the left hand side, behind the guy in the maroon shirt.

3 Comments:

Blogger || davidjay || said...

lol....that's awesome! since it's 4am I think I'm gonna go to the late service. hehe...if you still wanna go together that'd be awesome but I just don't think I can get up at 9.

4:11 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Oh Aims, I'm sure your ALWAYS pretty to look at!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Daniel J. Watkins said...

Agree w/ Shyla! :) Even when you were getting up at 5 AM running obstacle courses and bathing from a bucket, you're still pretty!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home