Sunday, May 07, 2006

What great friends I have:)







So today I turned 23.... I'm not a huge birthday person, and today I was trying to figure out why I'm like that and I came to the conclusion that being the center of attention isn't really my favorite position to be in. I have always preferred to be the one behind the scenes, or in big groups I'm the one who is off on the side in a smaller group:) LOL.... But one time a year I get to be the one who gets most of the attention and I am sure I turn red:) Especially when they start singing happy birthday, that's the worst. he he...

Well today I got to spend my birthday with some of my dearest friends..... Melissa Carl, Gary Fong, David Jay, Dane Sanders, Becker, Keats, Shyla, and Kristen. They took me out to a super nice dinner At Chads restaurant, ice cream at Cold Stones, and fun hang out time at DJ's place. I had so much fun and really it was ideal. Thank you all for being so wonderful and amazing friends. I am blessed to know you all.

Can't wait to hang with you guys tomorrow....

Love you all so very much,
Amy
P.s. Janey we missed you and can't wait to see you tomorrow:) Travel safe girly!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Carl said...

we loved spending your birthday with you!!! It was a lot of fun. Nice picture of Gary... it's on now! LOL

9:06 AM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

uh oh!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Daniel J. Watkins said...

Amy -- you're rather shy and humble nature is what sets you apart from so many "notice me, notice ME, NOTICE ME!!!" people in this world. :) Glad you had a great day.

11:19 PM  
Blogger J@KE said...

Happy Birthday to you...... Happy Birthday to you.......... Happy Birthday dear Amy Nave; Happy Birthday toooooooooo Yooouuuuuuuuuuuu..... and many more.

May the blessing of the Lord be upon you this year and every year!

J@KE

PS When exactly was your Birthday? Was it the 6th or the 7th?

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home