Thursday, May 11, 2006

Why Blogs are Important


Right now I'm reading "Marketing Without Advertising", which was recommended by Gary Fong. I love this book and when I actually find time to read it's super hard to put it down. So I thought I would share this paragraph with you all which I found pretty interesting.

"Any Business and especially a hospitality business, has to be renewed constantly to feel alive to clients. A business that radiates robustness and enthusiasm attracts clients and spending like a magnet. If everything remains the same day and day out, it gets static and there is a stale feeling in the air. It's palpable. It can be as simple as fresh flowers and a new greeting. If clients sense that your place of business is a constant work in progress, striving for great goals, they will keep coming back to see the progress if nothing else".

Even though the author is talking about the physical appearance of a business, as a photographer I was encouraged to apply this advice to maintaining and updating my blog and website. Blogs and websites are our number one marketing tool and should be kept up and updated all the time. Yes it's work but well worth it.........

Ok, gotta get back to reading:)

1 Comments:

Blogger || davidjay || said...

Great post!

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home