Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Complimenting:)

So, I had someone come up to me tonight and say hey your hair has gotten really light. Soon after that someone else came up to me and complimented my hair color. I started to think, man my hair has been blond, black, dark brown and light brown, all in one year:) What color do you like? I also started to think how nice it feels to be complimented and I realized that I don't compliment people nearly enough. Really, doesn't it feel nice to be complimented???


BLOND:)



















BLACK:)



































DARK BROWN:)



































LIGHT BROWN:)

13 Comments:

Blogger Holritz Photography said...

You're hot pretty much no matter what. wowowow!

Miss you.

What's the natural color?

amber

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try red! You GOOFBALL

9:30 AM  
Blogger Melissa Carl said...

the black is for sure the best on you and I have told you that. But for the summer it should stay like it is now. Just a bit of blonde on top of that brown color. It is my second favorite.... but the best for the summer.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Your hot no matter what darlin... :)
I do like one of the darker colors best though... ;)

1:06 PM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

black with dark black eyeliner and black eye shadow..

2:17 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

All of them are beautiful!!! :)
You could pull off any color!!...even blue! Hehe!!!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Ah yes Deej, The smokey eye effect! ;)
Aims, you'd pull that off well ;)

8:42 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Gary - Red???? hmmm, I don't know.

Missy, well after summer I'll go back to black just for you and I'll start wearing black eyeliner and eyeshadow so that I can scare DJ:)

Sarah, who knows I may try blue someday, just kidding.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Jerry in Tampa said...

you would look good with green hair! I do think the blonde makes you look younger. You are a lovely lady that looks great with any color you desire...

4:24 AM  
Blogger Josh Newton said...

i'm diggin the light brown, totally ;)

12:24 PM  
Blogger allan z. said...

I really like the black!
I think It goes really well with your eyes and skin.

-Allan

:)

7:19 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

I personally like the dark brown and black the best. You look great in all the pictures though!

Leann (from OSP)

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

brown or light brown- Kincaid

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home