Saturday, June 10, 2006

Outdoorsy kinda girl:)



So this morning I decided to go on a run but before I went I asked Gary, "hey do you think it's safe to run by myself here in Kewlona". Of course he responded with his "I don't know" and then told me to watch out for Cheetahs and that I should run on the trail by the lake because it so beautiful. So here I am running to the most beautiful voice of Jeremy camp in beautiful Kewlona Canada and I start to think about what Gary had said and I start to laugh because he is such a dork. All of a sudden a dog starts running at me. I thought I was going to pass out but instead I screamed and the dog actually backed off. Then two seconds later another dog came at me so I screamed again jumped in the air and tapped him on the head with my foot. I seriously thought that I was going to loose a limb (which would have been the second time of almost loosing a limb while in Canada, LOL) but thanks to the owner she called her dogs and I ran away as fast as I could.

All I can say is there's never a dull moment in Canada:) Ok, gotta go because we are headed to the ranch to go riding on the four runners. What will happen next, nobody knows.....LOL.......

Next time I'm staying on the paved road instead of the little trail by the lake, thanks Gary:) LOL............

On a side note, thank you Gary and Melissa for inviting me up to Canada this week. I have had so much fun hanging with you guys and I am super sad to have to leave tomorrow. I love ya both:)

2 Comments:

Blogger || davidjay || said...

Bad Karma...

9:43 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Funny funny funny!

amber

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home