Friday, January 16, 2009

Can't sit still for long:)


The next couple of months are going to be pretty crazy, but how I love craziness:) Attending WPPI, speaking at the Santa Barbara Pug group about Albumesque/album designing, shooting a wedding, designing a ton, and taking a 1 week Cruise on the ROCK BOAT. To top it off, on March 29th I'll be racing my 5th triathlon. I'm extremely excited and for a second last year I thought I was going to retire from triathlons but that soon changed. It's the amazing feeling of crossing the finish line that keeps me going and excited to sign-up for the next one. Janey, Mark, and Mandy are going to be racing with me as well. I'm trying to talk Rob into racing so if you think he should race just CLICK HERE and comment on his blog and send him some encouragement:) Maybe say something like "IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR BUTT IN GEAR" Just kidding:)

Also, if you'd like to join us and race on March 29th, e-mail me or sign-up on the USB Triathlon website

CLICK HERE

Hope to see everyone soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger mary jane said...

Did you sign up yet? AHHHHH! I am getting excited tooooooo!!! Love you.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home