Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy New Years!











Happy New Years everyone:)

I had a wonderful New Years Eve/family fun night with Rob and his family. It was girls against guys and we played several games such as Uno, Catch Phrase, and Guitar Hero. Lets just say I don't shine while playing Catch Phrase but it was extremely fun just the same:) Ember, Rob's sister, Made amazing desserts, and a wonderful dinner on top of it which made the night even more enjoyable:) YUMMY!

On New Years day I went to San Francisco with Rob, Kendra, and Devin. I've been there once before but not as a tourist and to explore the city, so that's what we did. We walked around, road on the trolley, ate yummy bread bowls, and watched a movie in their imax theater. It was the perfect New Years day!

While I was in San Fran, I decided that I wanted to capture a black and White series of the city with my point and shoot. I have some empty space on my walls that need to be filled and I thought this would be the perfect project. So here you go:) Only the pics of the city will go on my wall and the pics of everyone else will go next to my computer:) LOL

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ahhhh...I love those!!! Those shots of the city turned out really well. Love you soooooo much! xoxo

5:42 AM  
Blogger IMPARTING SMILES said...

I love San Fran:) We need to plan a trip there. So much to do and see.

Love you more:)

11:19 PM  
Blogger Lisa Goe said...

eh hem...so....when are we going to share stories of hershey's chocolate kisses.....ps ...i'm with a country bumpkin..i call him pumpkin...oh the tangled web we weave...and yes the shots are guh horgeous..but c'mon..lets get down to the nitty gritty.. hahahah see you in a lil bit! dinner?

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home