Friday, January 30, 2009

The EYE PATCH !


All I have to say is I have the most hilarious friends EVER!!!!!!! One thing that I love about my friends beyond knowing that they are so extremely loyal, is how we can make fun of each other over and over again and always find humor in it. Or maybe I should rephrase that and say that I'm glad that we can find so much humor in making fun of me:P LOL......... Ok so here's some embarrassing info about me. You ready????? When I was around 10 years old my parents discovered that I had a lazy eye so of course my parents did some research and discovered that the way to fix that issue was to wear a patch over my dominant eye several hours a day. So that's what I did. I have only shared this story with a very select few just because it's a little embarrassing. Well the other day my good friends Gary and Missy bought an eye patch and gave it to Janey and Mark to give to me. So last night around 7ish I hear a knock at the door. To my surprise there was Janey and Mark, and yes Mark was wearing the eye patch. It was hilarious! I'm glad we can still find humor in this. LOL.....

I need to start digging into their childhood, and maybe we will find that Gary or Mark wore head gear at night:) Holla!

5 Comments:

Blogger Emily S Crawford said...

You "ARRRR" hilarious. OH MY GOSH... ha ha.

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OKay, so please tell me, did the eye patch correct the problem when you were young?

12:13 PM  
Blogger IMPARTING SMILES said...

Hey Cindy!

Ya it definitely helped. The only time you can sometimes tell that I have a lazy eye is when I'm really tired at night:)

9:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

SO FUNNY!!!!! It's a nice look for you... xoxo

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Amy! My neice is getting married and is so worried about "her eye" going crazy in the photos! It's also worse with her when she's very tired. Thanks for the info.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home