Sunday, February 01, 2009

Love what you do!





Last Thursday I had the opportunity to speak with a group of photographers about Albumesque. One reason why I started Albumesque, beyond my love for design, is to help photographers free up their lives so they can spend more time doing what they really enjoy. Last week David Jay asked me if I would speak at his workshop and explain Albumesque and our roll in the photography industry, so naturally I jumped at the opportunity. I love talking with people, especially photographers, and hearing about their businesses. It was so refreshing to hear the excitement and passion in their voices about what they do and how they truly love what they do. One of my favorite quotes is "make sure you do what you love and love what you do". With Albumesque I feel so very fortunate and blessed that I get to do that and work with the people that I do every day!

Here are a few pics that Kenny Kim took while I was talking. As you can see I'm really animated when I speak. Facial expressions and hands were going crazy! LOL... Thanks Kenny for the pics, and a HUGE thank you to DJ for the invite and for always being such a joy and delight to work with!

1 Comments:

Blogger || davidjay || said...

U rock - double high 5

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home