Monday, February 20, 2006

Barlowgirl and Rebecca St. James CONCERT:)


I just got back from the Barlowgirl and Rebecca St. James concert. It was so amazing to see these girls who not only have this amazing talent but who are on fire for the Lord. I have been a Barlowgirl fan for a little while now, but after tonight I am also a huge Rebecca St. James fan aswell. She sang this song that was so amazing and it really touched me. The song was called "Wait For Me" WOW!!!!!! If you haven't heard it you are missing out:)

Lets see here, it is 2:30 in the morning and I really need to go to bed. It was a great day today and I can't wait to talk about it:)

Oh David Jay, I gottcha chimping:) Beat that one!!!!


Until tomorrow:)

3 Comments:

Blogger || davidjay || said...

You're going down!

Cool picture though! :)

1:18 AM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Awesome shots Amy!!! It was AWESOME finally getting to meet you!! You're sooo sweet!!:)

6:48 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Of David Jay it is on!!!!!:)

Sara it was soooo nice meeting you. You are so cute:) I can't wait to hang with you tomorrow:)

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home