Saturday, February 11, 2006

Swing Dancing Fools:) he he!!!


I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted, so it looks like I am going to have to make up for it by posting twice in one day. So here is the first post. Last friday I went swing dancing with my cousin Rani, Janey, Kristen, and Nicky. We had sooooo much fun like always:) People actually asked us to dance and it was wonderful. I use to Lindy Hop in high school but when I went to college I took a break:( Janey and I are actually thinking about taking lessons once a week. Ohhhhhh I hope it works out!!!!!!!

Oh ya, Nicky decided to befriend a really nice old man, I can't remember his name, shoot. Anyways, lets just say he wouldn't leave us alone. We all took turns and danced with him. Too funny!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home