Saturday, February 11, 2006

Up super early......


My friend Curt races for a cycling team and he had this great idea of hiring me to shoot a team photo. hmmmmm..... Definitely not a wedding:) One big family photo is how Janey describes it. So I had to be there at 8 in the morning:o Anyone who has met me knows that I am not a morning person at all. Thank goodness Curt was there because he introduced me to everyone and helped me get the group together. It was super easy and super quick. Nothing to exciting but here is one of the team photos with a little lomo action baby:)!!!!!


P.S. They wanted it in front of the bike shop like that:( So Sad that I didn't get to pick the location but the shop is very meaningful to them:) Green hill shot next time, great idea Janey:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim Halberg said...

Not a morning person at all???? What?

1:46 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

I know can you believe that:) Tim you are sooooooo a morning person:)

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home