Sunday, May 14, 2006

Thank you Gary and Melissa:)





This weekend Gary and Melissa took me, Janey, DJ, and four of Melissa's friends (Ashley, Diane, Lizze, and Crystal) to Catalina. We went in Gary's boat (HMS Kewlona) which is extremely nice and I felt very safe:) However, there is never a dull moment with this crew, which is why I love hanging out with them. When we finally arrived to the beautiful island we had to take a smaller boat from the yaht to get on land. Next thing I know Gary goes "we only have 30 seconds per person to load on the smaller boat". I started thinking, there is no way that I am going to make it from HMS Kewlona to the smaller boat with everything in my hands in 30 seconds. Then he started to count out 30 seconds for everyone and I started to get a little worried. Come to find out there is no time limit and he was just pulling our legs, or maybe I'm the only one who believed him:) haha

Anyways, I had such an amazing time relaxing and hanging with amazing people who I absolutely love:) Thanks again Melissa and Gary. Also, Janey thanks for keeping me company on the drive down and a big thanks to DJ for letting us take your car and for letting us sing all the way down to Santa Monica:) hehe.... "oh I love that song"

To see more pics go to Gary's blog or David Jay's

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Oh!! Looks like a blast!!!
Yeah!! DJ got a new hat!! lol!

5:24 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Stop it.

Stop doing fun stuff without me :(

6:03 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Amber, you need to move to California:)

Love ya:)

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home