Sunday, June 18, 2006

Hey Dad, I love ya:)


Happy Fathers day to all you fathers out there. Kinda sad because I don't get to spend fathers day with mine, but I get to see him tomorrow and I know he is soooooo excited. He is on his way to Boise Idaho, where we will meet him tomorrow. My dad is seriously the best dad ever and It's funny because he wanted two boys and instead he got two girls which he loves so much and would do anything for. We talk about it all the time and we realized that God gave him two girls for a reason, the reason being that he would have been way to hard on boys. With girls he had to be more gentle and sensitive to. I am seriously the most sensitive person on this earth and it's been good for the both of us to have each other:) Whenever I get to sensitive on occasion I'll get a "suck it up Amy". So if ever I get to sensitive just say "suck it up Amy" it works pretty well:) LOL

What I really love about my Dad is how he has been there through the good times and the bad, and that's what makes a father an amazing father. Growing up he poured his heart and soul into me and my sister and never once did I hear him say I'm to tired to play, or I wanna watch tv, or I'm playing video games. He was always wrestling with us, playing sports with us, and dancing with us. I think that's why to this day I love being outside and doing things. I know that when I have kids I am going to be the same way and I think it's a good thing don't you?

He is always so happy and positive, and is really the most friendly person that you will ever meet. When I look back he never was depressed or ever down except for when I left for school which took him a little bit to get over. Seeing me drive out of our driveway was really hard on him because at that moment he new that his little baby was growing up. It's so funny because he still calls me baby. I could go on and on but what I really want to say is that I love you with all of my heart and my cup runneth over. See ya soon!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger J@KE said...

Seriously, I had a tear well up reading this.... I love my Dad (and Mom too). Just thinking of the sacrifices they had to go through to have us....... It truly brings a tear.

Great post and Happy Father's day to your dad.

J@KE

4:23 AM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

I am sure he thinks you're the best son anyone ever had!

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post about a great dad. Kincaid

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home