Friday, June 16, 2006

Vacation with the family


So my family bought some property in Idaho and on Saturday I am flying out with my sister, mom, and the Miller family(our very close friends who I absolutely love) to meet my Dad and Mark Miller in Idaho. I am so excited!!!! I love traveling with this group because there is never a dull moment. We went to Italy with the Miller family and we had the best time. We are going to hike, run, river raft,laugh a lot, get massages and eat a lot of good food:) We fly out Sunday I think????? I better check the exact date. I am also meeting with a coordinator up at the Tamarak Lodge, which I am very excited about:)

So stay tuned for all the crazy pics................ I'll have my phone on me so don't worry, it won't be like Canada. I seriously had phone withdraws when I was gone last week:) LOL

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Hope you had fun!!!!
Cute pic!!

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home