Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Idaho is beautiful


So I'm still in Idaho and having such a great time with my family. We are staying at a beautiful resort called Tamarack Lodge. There is so much to do here which is why I love it so much. Hike, swim, ride bikes, run, eat, relax, river raft, the options are endless.

Today we went river rafting and it was so nice, peaceful, fun, you name it. I really want to go on a five or four day river rafting trip. Who wants to go with me? Any takers????? Anyways it was hilarious because this huge wave knocked my friend James right into me during the worst part of the rapids and we both landed in the middle of the boat. I was very thankful that it didn't knock me out of the boat, that would have been pretty crazy. I don't have any pictures of the river rafting trip becasue my camera would have been ruined with all the water:( next time I need to get a water proof case for my camera:)

I'm serious, who wants to go with me????

P.S. I can't wait to get back to Santa Barbara:)

5 Comments:

Blogger Tim Co. said...

I did some white water rafting in canada once, it was a blast! That would be INSANE to do it for 4 or 5 days, im sure you would probably have to be really fit to be paddling so much in the small rapids and really brave to be heading into the big ones and holding on for dear life lol.

I am on vacation with my family too! Its awesome just hanging out for once huh?

9:22 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

I'd do it with you for 4 or 5 hours ;) 4-5 DAYS is crazy!!! What would we do without our computers ?;) haha

11:42 AM  
Blogger J@KE said...

I'd be down. I love river rafting and I haven't done it for about 10 years so I'm totally ready to go. Plus I just went to Colorado and saw some people rafting and so wanted to do it but we couldn't fit it in.

5:35 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Shyla and Jake, that would be sooooo much fun. Being away from the computer for five days would be hard so lets go for four days:) LOL ........

Should we go down the Colorado River?

9:52 PM  
Blogger J@KE said...

Like I said I haven't done that in years so I don't care I just want to go again!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home