Friday, December 29, 2006

Blessed beyond belief:)


This time last year there is no way I could've imagined where I would be a year later. I was blessed beyond belief with my career and amazing friends that I love so much. So for this year I'm starting to write down some goals, however, I am excited to see what really happens. So, as the Holidays are settling down I encourage you to be thinking and WRITE down the goals you want to meet for 2007. Key word is WRITE, in case you didn't notice:) It's been proven that you are more likely to accomplish your goals if you write them down, so do it:)

OK, READY SET GO!!!!!!

I'm back in beautiful Santa Barbara. I came back yesterday and every time I return I'm reminded on how blessed I really am.
Today as I was sitting and finishing up some designs I was also reminded that I have the most amazing family, friends, and business. I don't deserve any of them and I pray that I will be less selfish this coming year. After spending a week with my family I realized that I don't nearly give or help enough, and that is something I want to change.


I want to introduce you to an important person in my life. She is known for being uplifting, giving, loving, and is the definition of unselfish in my book:) My Mom:)

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger c r y s t a l said...

I heart you!!

Happy New Year, girl!!! :)

5:09 PM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

AWW! Thats awesome!!!
I absolutely LOOOOOVE that haircut on you!
:)
love you!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Gary Fong, Author said...

Hi Mom!

(is she my age? LOL)
Hey Amy yes you are so selfish LOL. Dork. Can you help me find my keys? I can't find them. I know you are in another country but can you get up here? LOL.

5:47 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

Crystal - I heart you more:)

Natalie - how the heck was your birthday???

Gary - She's about 8 years older I think:) Did you find your keys?????? I'm on my way!!!! :P

10:19 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Okay, this may seem off topic from such a great post...but you look SO HOT with that new hair-do!! Seriously, you look fabulous!! :)

5:58 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Ditto what Jasmine said!!! :)
Hope you had an amazing Christmas and new year!!! Love you!!

11:29 AM  
Blogger //ed pingol said...

awwww... how sweet. that's right!!! write your goals down.

//ed

12:47 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Where are you?!?!?!?! I miss you :)

amber

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home