Saturday, December 02, 2006

I'll be Back:)


This has been an amazing week so far. As soon as I have a couple of minutes I'll post some pictures but right now I'm headed to the airport with DJ to catch our flight to Cancune where we'll meet up with Gary and Melissa. This is Gary's birthday week so lots of fun things planned..........stay tunned:)

If you're trying to get a hold of me the best way is by e-mail:)

Also, Albumesque was featured in this weeks Simple Photo Minute, so definitely check it out:)

SImple Photo Minute Blog Click Here



LOVES,
Amy

4 Comments:

Blogger Natalie Joy said...

Have fun girl!
I hear in Mexico right now its like 93 degrees!!!
I just dont understand why people who live in the BEAUTIFUL cali would go on vacation to some place just as cool as sb.:)
I think I'm gonna pursuade my fam to go to sb for our vaca next year:)!!!!
love you!

8:44 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

Hey beautiful:)

Family Vacation in SB would be sooooooooooooooo much fun:)

Love you too:)

10:40 AM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

I know!!!!!!!!!!
I CANT WAIT!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!:) :) :)

7:13 PM  
Blogger Kara Leigh said...

Loved the video! Have some fun for me too....

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home