Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Happy Times:)




Oh I love my friends:) Tonight I got to hang with two of my dearest friends who truly know how to make me laugh. When I get together with Janey and Jensen, we are all one big giggle:) Just like kids.... HEHE!!!!!! Jensen moved to Colorado about six months ago and I miss him soooo much but he always calls me when he's in SB. He's here a lot due to most of his weddings are destination weddings. if you ever have the opportunity to meet Jensen just run up and give him a hug:) now Janey, well we all know she's beyond WONDERFUL, need I say more!!!!!!!!!!

Love you guys!!!!!! Can't wait to hang with the both of you tomorrow night:) YAY!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. if you're in SB, our Pug group is meeting tomorrow night at Nu's. Michael and Anna Costa are the new pug leaders and they are going to rock our pug group:) Can't wait!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhh!!!! I love the hair.... I have been waiting vey patiently to see it!! ( or impatiently...heehee)
You definately look HOT LIKE FIRE!!!

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the hair too!!!!


Wowser!

amber

loves

9:15 AM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Oh!!!! I love your hair!!! It looks so beautiful!

Looks like you guys had a blast!!!

10:07 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

You girls are soooo cute:) Thanks for the compliments.

Oh yes and Shyla, thanks for holding my hand during the hair cutting process:) LOL

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amy!
How the heck are ya?! I hope you're having a wonderful December - Merry Christmas! God bless.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home