Sunday, December 03, 2006

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!

On Friday, Missy threw Gary a surprise birthday party. it was sooo funny because he's really hard to surprise, probably because he's sooooo smart. I DON'T KNOW:) Anyways, I have known about this for a while now and I was afraid to talk to him on the phone, just in case I gave it away, but I didn't. YAY!!!!!! Point for me. He was totally shocked and I think it took him a few minutes before he figured out it was a surprise. Watch the video to see how oblivious he was:)

P.S.

When I woke up this morning this is what I saw:) So beautiful!!!!! I just want to sit outside all day and soak it in:)


2 Comments:

Blogger Natalie Joy said...

WHOA! Sweet!!!
That view from your room is INCREDIBLE!!!! Man I wish I was there! I would be able to get out of this 13 degree weather!! Ugh:(
Looks like you guys are having a blast!:)

11:48 AM  
Blogger Kara Leigh said...

WOW oh my gosh the water is so blue... enjoy your vac...

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home