Saturday, December 09, 2006

I love my friends:)


So I'm home safe and sound:) I really had the most amazing vacation with some of my best friends in the world:) I miss them all and am definitely having withdraws. I'm starting to realize more and more that I really enjoy being around people. Sometimes I think about getting my own place but I know I'd be to lonely. Even last night when I got home I was greeted by my roommates who we're all smiles and hugs:) It was so cute and I was so glad to have them in my life, otherwise I would have been sad:) They sure know how to make me laugh.


I also knew I'd be a little down today because I had to leave Missy and Gary but Janey met me down town and we went shopping and walked down State street which is fully decorated with Christmas lights. We've decided that we're going to walk down State every night:) YaY!!! Oh ya, hey Gary and Missy, we bought snow boots for Canada:) We're sooooo excited!!!!!!

Ok, I better get to bed. Janey and I are shooting our friend Joey's wedding tomorrow and I'm in charge of the family formals:( he's marrying the cutest girl ever. I'm super excited for them:)

Night all.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie Joy said...

SWEET! Glad you had fun!:)
Whoa...DJ....whats up with the mustache??;)
lol
love ya aims!

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home