Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Girls Night Out



After a jammed pack week of designing albums, hip hop camp, training over 10 hours for the triathlon, and shooting a wedding down in Claremont, I took Sunday evening off and had a girls night out:) Summer, Luna and I got all dressed up and headed down town for a super relaxing dinner at Arnoldi's. I think we had a 2 to 3 hour dinner just talking, laughing, and having the best time. I think it should be a requirement that we do this every week:) Anyways, afterwards we headed back home and had a little dance party. I got to breat out some of my new hip hop moves. it was soo much fun. I think the funniest part was when Summer runs into her room and comes out with a black wig on, flowey skirt, and a red rose in her mouth. We were all on the floor dying.

Fun fun night!!! Lets have another girls night out very soon!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

Ammmmy! Glad to see you posting again! ;) So happy to hear you're out on town having some fun...btw, I think your roommates are the best!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

SO fun!! That was one crazy week for sure...I don't know how you did it! Take a quick detour and pick me up next time!! :)

4:52 PM  
Blogger amynave said...

Jasmine - My blog definitely needed some love. I was feeling really guilty. lol

Vanessa, I totally would have picked you up but you were celebrating your brothers b-day. Next FORSURE!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for this weekend:)

5:01 PM  
Blogger His Creations Photography said...

So happy to see people stopping to have some fun! Amy, we'll try not to feel rejected that we didn't get to see you in Claremont since its only 5 minutes from our home!! :) If you ever need a 2nd out this way...call anytime. Would love to help you anytime!!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Gary Fong, Author said...

yay you are blogging!

10:54 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Tell your roomies I said HI!!!! And I don't smoke anymore! :)

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home