Monday, June 04, 2007

Thanks Natalie:)


So last night, my good friend Natalie left a comment on my blog reminding me that I hadn't blogged for "two weeks". Actually, it's been a little less:P Thanks natalie for the reminder:) Life has been crazy and I don't even know where to begin........


Last week my parents moved to Idaho:( Saying goodby was super hard and yes there were plenty of tears. I won't see them till September, which I think is the longest I have ever gone without seeing them. I'm starting to realize that I don't care for change and this was HUGE. The good thing about all this is they are moving to Idaho where they have 40 acres on a river and soon they'll be building their dream home:) My sister lives in Idaho as well so they're also excited to be close to her. .

On a happier note, I just got back from photographing an amazing wedding in Yosemite for my good friend Curt and his amazing wife Jody. I can't wait to post the slideshow:) Stay tuned:)

So right now I leave you with a picture of Natalie:) Miss you!

6 Comments:

Blogger Natalie Joy said...

:) :) :)
Cant wait to see the pics from the wedding!...

4:34 PM  
Blogger Mike Larson said...

Rock on , we just did an e-shoot and a day after shoot there, that place is my fav! Tara said she had fun, see you around!

11:49 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Natalie's SO cute...

SO sad about your parents :( Hugs to you.

a

6:45 AM  
Blogger His Creations Photography said...

Sorry to hear about your parents moving, but it does sound like they are heading down to a beautiful area! Change is never fun at all..I'm with you on that! Thanks for the fantasic designs for Rick and Angie and Cristina & Bobby! They are going to just die over their albums!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Glad to see you posting again...GOOD JOB, Natalie!! ;)

12:08 PM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Wow! Party at your parent's home for sure! LOL!

- Nathan

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home