Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Jody and Curt = The most beautiful couple:)

















This last weekend I photographed my friend Curt's wedding in Yosemite. He seriously married the most beautiful/amazing girl and I am so excited for the both of them. SHe also had one of the most amazing dresses that I have ever seen. To top it off she gave her bridesmaides white pearls from Black House/White Market, talk about GREAT taste:)

The whole day we just laughed and had a great time. The wedding was at the Ahwahnee hotel which is absolutely breath taking and I recommend that everyone go there someday:) We shot so many images it was really hard to decide which ones to include on my blog. I haven't gone through all of them yet so as soon as I do I'll make sure to post their slideshow when it's done. So untill then, here are a few from last weekend:)

16 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Oh man!! Those are sooo gorgeous Amy! That picture of them kissing and the waterfall in the background is breathtaking!
Wow.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Chris Humphreys said...

Hey Amy! Great job!

Love the shot with the waterfall!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Amy Martin said...

Hi Amy! Just looking through blogs and felt the need to comment :) Love the waterfall shot too! What an amazing location!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Paige Kearin said...

WOw! What a dress. Miss not seeing you

10:10 PM  
Blogger Lauren Hillary~Photographic Artist said...

Those are beautiful Amy, what a wonderful place to shoot a wedding!

7:27 AM  
Blogger Mary Marantz said...

Oh wow wow wow!! absolutely gorgeous Amy!! you are amazing!

M:)

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH! WOW, stunning!

I wish I could have been there with you.

Misses!

xo

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was ME
-MJ

4:03 PM  
Blogger Ginger Murray said...

You CA photographers have no idea how blessed you are to live there and work there doing weddings... Outdoor weddings all the time, beautiful natural light...
I'm from Minnesota... our outdoor wedding season isn't nearly as long. And MN weather is SO unpredictable.
What a beautiful couple and work:)

12:48 PM  
Blogger Kara Leigh said...

beautiful images as always ;-) and i gotta jump on the bandwagon and say I love the waterfall image too.....

11:55 PM  
Blogger allan z. said...

EXCELLENT JOB!! :)

4:01 PM  
Blogger Deyl said...

how cool is that waterfall shot?

12:02 AM  
Blogger Daniel J. Watkins said...

OMG -- those are amazing...love that half-dome shot. (That is half-dome, right???? LOL)

12:49 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Curt got married? Wait...is that the Curt that I talked about in your blog before?

Congrats Curt! Great job with the wedding Aims!!

Miss you and Janey!!!
KK

2:16 AM  
Blogger Mike Larson said...

Simply amaaing! i am in love with yosemite and your shots totally area great!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Tim Halberg said...

man... you got to shoot at my favorite place on earth!!!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home