Monday, May 14, 2007

LISA GOE!!!!!! Tomorrow night:)


Hey all,

Lisa Goe (my very talented roommate) is performing at Soho's tomorrow evening. If you're in town definitely plan on going and show up a few minutes early. I'm totally going, after I swim for 45 minutes and run for 90 min. ahhhhhh:) ANyways you'll totally fall in love with her voice.

Hope you all can make it:)
Amy

call me if you need directions or if you need a ride:)

Click here to see her upcoming shows:)

P.S. Get there around 8:00:)

6 Comments:

Blogger Natalie Joy said...

omg. I would soooo go! If only I lived in SB:(

:) miss you!

Wow! She has a really good voice!

8:19 AM  
Blogger amynave said...

Hey Miss natalie, how about I pick you up:P


SOOOOO wish you could come!!!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Natalie Joy said...

YEAH!! I'll be ready at 5! lol

10:07 AM  
Blogger Mary Marantz said...

my goodness that's a lot of running! you inspire me!

M:)

12:00 PM  
Blogger Deyl said...

she rocks! we're taking the whole home group!

3:14 PM  
Blogger J@KE said...

Yah so she pretty much rocks the hut! If I could be in SB I'd totally be at this show.

I have been known to bike. After all I own three of them! The thing is I haven't had much time lately to do it. I totally love it but lack the time. BasicallyI just need to get my lazy butt back on my bike and ride.

If you promise there will be no hangers involved I'll start riding and when I come to visit we WILL go for a ride. :-)

That picture I took is from the Downers Grove Pro Bike Race I go to every year in August. The real bummer thing is though I accidentally deleted that whole file and don't have those pictures any more, except in my blog post about the same subject. :-)

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home